Tuesday 19 April 2011

Make needle felted animals for your Easter decoration

Woolly needle felted chicken
It's great fun to needle felt little animals!  I learned a lot about proportions and shapes of these animals, just by doing the needle felting. We will have a go on needle felting animals with adults and kids in Glasgow's Westend on Friday, 22nd of April 2011 3.30-5pm. Interested? Please send me a text or give me a call! 07503 210 416  Or come along to Bishopbriggs on Thursday morning 10-11.30am. (This workshop is only for adults.)  Both workshops are by donation::£ 3 - 4

Woolly bunny
Hare and bunny, saying "hello" to each other
Sheep



Needle felted bunny. Isn't it cute?

One more hare

1 comment:

elfmother said...

I love your needle felted animals. They made me smile!They are sooo sweet!